Sunday, August 26, 2007

Aus China / From China .....

Wollte nur mal schnell posten, dass ich von jetzt an alles zweisprachig posten werde. Wenn wir in China sind, werde ich hoffentlich die Gelegenheit bekommen Bilder zu posten, dann koennen Familie und Freund in Kanada auch auf dem Laufenden bleiben.

I just wanted to tell everyone that I will from now on post in two languages (German and English). Once we are in China I will try to connect to the Internet to post pictures and let everyone know what we are up to. That is fair to all the family and friends here in Canada, isn't it.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks for the English posts. I have a word translator courtesy of Google on my tool bar and some of the German to English tranlations were a hoot!

I hope your TA comes soon!

Tao's Mommy said...

Yayyy...thanks for posting in English!!! I cant wait to follow your journey in China. I just got home last week from China and used FOI too!!! They are WONDERFUL!!! What hotel are you at in Beijing? I may be able to offer some tips if you are at the same one we were at. Good luck and if you have any questions just let me know!!